Dev How To¶
This project is a compilation of my own work mixed with ideas and notes I learn from others. You’ll find pages with tutorial-like explanations on things that interest me and code solutions for book exercises, challenge websites, etc.
The text in this site is licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) and the code under the General Public License v3.
The source code for this project is located at the Dev How To Gitlab repository.
- Command Line
- Text Editors
- How to Design Programs
- Mostly Adequate Guide to Functional Programming
- A Note on the Wording Used
- 01 - Create linear data flow with container style types (Box)
- 02 - Refactor Imperative to Composed Expression using Box
- 03 - Enforce a null check with composable code branching using Either
- 04 - Use chain for composable error handling with nested Eithers
- Helper Functions
- Codewars Challenges
- Miscellaneous Tips